Friday, February 26, 2010

A Very Special Birthday

I turned 22 today. It was a great birthday. I got to take a long nap and had a delicious dinner at Olive Garden with the family. Cam gave me a new phone in addition to the loot in the picture below. I love to celebrate birthdays, especially my own!

The loot

cute cake my mom made

my best present ever- don't you love the double chin?

I never believed that old cliche about how your high school years were the best years of your life. These past couple years I've really become my own person, a little more confident than ever before. I am definitely in the best period of my life so far and I know it'll only get better.



3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that one! Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great day! Connor is just so darn cute! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete