Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Memorable Holiday

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. I don't even remember what Cam and I did to celebrate it last year, probably because we didn't do much. This year was much more memorable, especially since it was Conner's first Valentines.


Cam took me to a wonderful, but really busy resturant called Oreganos. I had a delicious meal topped off with a pazookie (pizza cookie) that was melt in your mouth good! Next time I'm getting take-out though, 45 minutes is too long to sit waiting for your food in a resturant!

After we dropped Conner off at home we went to see Valentines Day with free movie passes I won subbing for Mom's Bunco group. It was cute and fun to watch, even in the front row with Cam occasionally dissing the movie ( he doesn't like romcoms but thought this one was ok)

On the actual Valentines Day, Mom gave us all my favorite chocolates, Lindt Lindor Truffles. She gets these for me every holiday. They are a wonderful indulgence.

Grandma Debbie gave Conner his first Valentine.

Don't you just love his faces in these pictures? He looks like he is really concentrating on the card.





3 comments:

  1. Your pictures were great. Keep it up. I do so enjoy reading and looking at what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a fun Valentines! When we were in AZ our friends took us to Oreganos and we got a pazzookie. Yumyum. I really want to see Valentine's Day, I;m glad to hear that you like it. Conner's faces are so funny.

    ReplyDelete