Friday, February 19, 2010

Milestones too Soon ( for Mommy anyway)

I think one year isn't long enough for my bug-a-boo to be an infant. It is amazing how fast little ones grow in their first year. Conner is already sitting up really well, about two months sooner than average. I guess I can always consider him my baby, even when he isn't one anymore. This is such a fun age for him though! He is a joy!

Conner thinks computers are fun! He will really be a 21st century boy!

First cereal

Good eater!

Too Exhausted!

Too Cute!





3 comments:

  1. They do grow way too fast. My first little baby is 9 1/2 now, can't believe it! Enjoy every minute, and be sure to laugh at the ones that aren't so fun... they'll end up being some of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. And yes they grow toooooo fast!!! I can so remember when you were little and lived in Orem. I would walk you and Kevin around the block. Kevin was one block ahead of me and you were one block behind me!!!! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I need my baby to stay small for a little longer than a year! Conner really is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete