Thursday, February 4, 2010

Conner's First Christmas

Conner had a low-key first Christmas. Cam and I can't really afford to give him much right now, but he got a few clothes from Grandma and Annie. We will make it a bigger thing when he is old enough to understand because I love Christmas! I love to give that perfect gift to a family member. The kids in my family draw names so that we only have to buy for one person and my parents. My nephews Parker and Jayden got to help draw names this year and they loved it! I think we will keep up with that tradition. I think I may even try to introduce it to my in-laws. It's fun and saves money! It will also be great when Conner can understand the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate it. I am so glad he will grow up in the gospel and know his Savior Jesus Christ. Many children are not so lucky.
Conner opening his present-a cute outfit

Christmas morning fun



Traditional Brimhall Christmas Breakfest
we have a plate of fruit and a breakfest sausage casserole


Christmas Eve- Conner opening his Christmas jammies with Uncle Shane



Christmas card photo of my happy little family




1 comment:

  1. You guys make one cute little family! I'm glad to see that you had a good Christmas. Compared to other kids Avery got jipped at Christmas, and compared to Avery, Pierson got jipped, but they didn't even notice! That's the best thing about babies, right!?

    ReplyDelete