Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'd Like To Bear My Testimony...

The role of a mother...A calling from God
I know that the Family Proclamation is revelation for our day from men called of God. I know that it contains truths about our roles in the family unit, particularly that of a mother. I also know that women have a special role in this world, in and outside the family. I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers in his own time, because he knows when the best opportunites will come, even if it takes months. I know that as long as we try hard and have faith we will be blessed. I also know that the Lord knows the intents of our hearts, because we may fall short in our actions, but still be blessed. I feel as though I want to be worthy of the great blessing Cameron's new job is to our family, and will try hard to earn it. I love my Heavenly Father and am grateful for the Atonement of Christ everyday. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment