Friday, March 19, 2010

Reality Check

I surely was in dreamland, a land for inexperienced mothers when I told my mom I couldn't wait until Conner was 3mos old because then he would be sleeping through the night. HA! I wish I was in dreamland right now! Maybe then I would get some sleep and Conner would too. You see, my beautiful baby boy takes 3-4 naps a day, even at six months because he only sleeps an hour to an hour and a half each time usually. Plus he has interrupted sleep at night which only totals about 8 hours usually. This has been his habit since he was a month old, he has never slept long but he was getting into a good rthymn until his four month shots messed it all up. For the past two months it has been bad, half hour naps in the day followed by nights where he would wake up 5 times. I've tried every technique and strategy I could think of. Now I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Conner has improved greatly in the past couple weeks but his 6 month shots are only a few days away. Am I doomed to repeat this every time he has a fever? Probably. oh my were my expectations too high!

Here are some of the places Conner sleeps, have I mentioned I've tried everything?















No comments:

Post a Comment