Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the Hap-Happiest Season of All!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I love to decorate. I wanted to take pictures of my apartment this year because we will most likely have moved on from this place by next Christmas. I borrowed some things from my Mom, and bought the rest at Target. I really enjoyed putting everything together, but I am still on the hunt for that elusive Santa cookie jar...


The only piece of my Christmas village I could fit in the apartment. It lights up and plays Christmas music as well as songs like " On Top of Old Smoky."


Advent Calendar sitting on top of my Memo board in the kitchen. It has chocolates!


Walking into the Kitchen


I made that decorative tile last year. Gave one just like it to my VT partner. My mom gave the book to me last Christmas. Pretty cover, huh?


The wee-little Christmas Tree


View of the stockings and the creative way I hung them (if I do say so myself)

View from the Hallway


A beautiful wreath I borrowed from my Mom


The Welcome Mat


This is the sight that greats me when I come home. except way messier usually. haha


Conner's Gingerbread house and this "decorated" high chair. Cute penguins huh?

1 comment:

  1. We have the same advent calendar for Addie! Gotta love Tar-jay!

    ReplyDelete