Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Loot

This year we had a blast at my mom's house, and made out like bandits in the present department. I was suprised and thrilled with everything. Conner of course, was the most spoiled of us all. Execpt maybe for Uncle Kev, who got some pretty sweet guitar toys. We ate a YUMMY breakfest casserole, Conner had plenty of blueberries, and Cam had plenty of pineapple. Best of all? Mama Kait got a nap. Unfortunately I had major stomach pains, but those diddnt last too long. We all ended the night playing Auntie Annie's dancing game for her new XBOX Kinect. Conner had a lot more rhythmn then his mama, even though he just bounced and shaked and bobbed a little. I got better, and that counts, right?


A CHI so I can stop with the constant ponytail. Having it down is actually quite distracting since I'm not used to doing my hair anymore.


Conner on his sweet ride. He likes to make it light up, of course!


Conner got a CARS ball pit from my in-laws and LOVES IT!


Cam with the game he's been wanting to check out.


A much sought-after and adored movie, that is now finally mine. Yes, I've already watched it!

No comments:

Post a Comment