Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Too Funny


Conner makes me laugh all the time. He is such a character.

For his birthday I thought I would post some of the silly things Conner did in the last few days of his first year. Conner baby, you make my life so much more interesting and I love you for it!

The pictures are of Conner using his very own Diego and Dora toothbrush, only he's got the wrong end in his mouth. The other one is of Conner after I tried to dress him. I accidentally twisted his shirt around the sleeve leaaving him looking like he had a bikini on. He is IMPOSSIBLE to dress!

This video is of Conner doing his latest mouth noises. I taught him this but he added his own baby flair to it with the backwards hand and jazz fingers.

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie! Yes you will see Don and I at the wedding. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete