Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Conner in May

Here are more pictures of what Conner and family did in the month of May.

He clowned around with Uncle Kevin...

Made cute faces for Grandma...


Toured the Gila Valley Temple in Mama and Grandma's arms...


Made more cute faces...



Got loved on A LOT....


Saw pretty sights on a road trip to the temple...



And visited with Grandma Brimhall.


June is shaping up to be a good month. Conner has two full teeth, is in the begining stages of crawling, and can stand while holding onto something (no help from me). Also, he bursts into tears for no apparent reason. Okay so thats the downside of this age. The upside is that he has slept through the night for 4 straight nights. So it turns out I didn't ruin him, and he could be taught after all. I am still trying to unpack our apartment and make everything fit and look nice. Hopefully I will be done before our lease is up. I am not very dilligent about it since most of it is Cameron's and I have no idea what to throw out and what to keep and I'm lazy. We will sort it out eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Fun post! I love the one with Grandma, she's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Connor is so precious! And I know what you mean about unpacking. My excuse has been the painters are here (and they still are every day) but when they finish I'm going to really have to get on to unpacking!

    ReplyDelete