Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Big is Too Big??

Conner is 9 months old today. He went to the doctor for his well check and weighed in at 19 lbs 1 ounce. I am very happy with that growth because of his struggle to gain while he was sick. He is 29 inches long (or tall now that he stands). He is in the 75th percentile for height and is in the 25th for weight. He is ten times more active and wiggly now that he can crawl and pulls himself up on anything tall. As you can imagine, this new found freedom comes with some bumps and bruises. He is scared of the vacum which is pretty silly. I have weened him off his binky so when his little tender feelings are hurt I don't have the binky to fall back on. It's just mama and her loves to comfort him now. I actually lost track of both binkies for about a week and when one was found, he wouldn't take it anymore. It went a lot more smoothly then I had imagined it would. He can hold a sippy cup and is learning to eat "real' food. This has really been a big month for growth an development. I am the relief society chorister, which was harder than I thought. I have recieved A LOT of help from the ward choir director and Heavenly Father. He really knew what he was doing when he gave me this calling. I think it will develop my talent as a singer and help me grow in organization, leadership, and other ways. I am glad to do it, but it is still very intimidating. I try to practice everyday for a half hour. I am enjoying having Cam back after two weeks away. You realize what you have when it's not there everyday for you. He was able to have Fathers Day off work and come to church with us. It was wonderful to have him home on a Sunday for a change. We are World Cup junkies at the moment. We watch it every night on our computer. Here are some more recent pictures. Thank goodness for Grandma and her camera.

6-22-10

Eating Mama's leg
Look at those B-E-A-UTIFUL eyes!


Bunny rabbit smile

At home eating lunch



























































































1 comment: