Friday, May 28, 2010

I Love To See The Temple: Gila Valley Edition

A few Saturdays ago Mom and I took Conner on a day trip to the Gila Valley Temple Open House on it's very last day. It was crowded, but really pretty and we had a nice drive. Conner was pretty good, even if he only slept half the way. He needs someone (most of the time that means me) in the back seat with him so he doesn't feel alone or get bored (second one more likely). I had to stop twice to calm him down on a recent road trip where I was traveling alone with him. Anyway, as with my SLC Temple pictures, please feel free to sing along. You may not know this verse as well. I didn't.
I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE: Verse 2


I love to see the temple...


I'll go inside someday...



I'll covenant with my Father...



I'll promise to obey...


For the temple is a holy place...



Where we are sealed together.
(notice the infinity symbol on the fence)



As a child of God...

I've learned this truth...

A family is forever.
(the infinity symbol is EVERYWHERE on and in this temple, including the windows)
((At least I THINK thats an infinity symbol. I've read a lot of novels with symbology in them.))









































































































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I love the temple, too.

    ReplyDelete