Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Sundays

I have been thinking a lot about the blessings I have been given this week. Here are a few things that make me happy:

watching Conner play, especially when he is playing with his daddy. He likes it when daddy holds him and then they both chase mommy around the house. His laughter is wonderful.

Cuddling up to Cameron. (we need to take more pictures as a couple and family, we don't have many of Cam)

Also, the color pink makes me happy.
Any form of sugar or sugary treat makes me happy.
Eating Italian food makes me happy. If I could, I would have pasta everyday.
Reading good books make me happy (I'm currently reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol)
Singing makes me happy. I am excited to be a part of my new ward's choir.
Watching Sleepless in Seattle makes me happy.
Invisioning our place decorated makes me happy, as does putting my design plans into action.
Going for walks and exploring my new neighborhood with Conner makes me happy.
Making new friends makes me happy.
Going to church has always, and will always make me happy.
Knowing I am a daughter of God and that he loves me, makes me happy.
Being a wife and mother gives me great joy, and happiness.
I love you all and hope you had a great Sunday and Mother's Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment