Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Conner's First Road Trip

This is a re-vamped version of my older post. There are more pictures and they are now in order. I'm not very good with a computer, but I try. Anyway, here are pictures of Conner's first trip to Utah to meet some of his relatives. He is a great road trip baby so far. He only cried a little here and there. He wasn't even startled when JJ jumped up and sat on him in his car seat, though it did wake him up. I fed him bottles the whole way up and he did great with that as well. It is nice to have a baby who can nurse and bottle feed without too much hassle. He slept most of the way, which was remarkable for a baby who doesn't sleep during the day to sleep most of an eleven hour drive. He loves to be in the car!



Auntie Erica came down to see her new baby nephew



My nephew Parker feeding his new cousin

Erica's boyfriend Spencer, Erica, Parker, and my other nephew Jayden


We went to see my Uncle Quint. This is Conner with my cousin Jessica



Uncle Q cracking up at Conner cracking up. Auntie Annie is tickling him




A view of the Conference center the night we went to see the SLC Temple lights



Floating manger scene on temple grounds




Getting ready to ride in my Uncle Brian's helicopter-thats my dad in the background ( in red) playing ground control for Brian


A view of my Grandparents home in Spanish Fork from the helicopter



Coming back to land in Brian's backyard.



We went up to Syracuse to spend the night at Erica's house



Spencer and Conner


Jayden and Conner


Cousins Marci, Eric, and Lance with Conner at PF Changs


Myself, Annie, and our Uncle Greg



Eric loved Conner- but who wouldn't?





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































.



















































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Shoot I left a ton of space at the bottom by rearranging some text. i don't know how to get rid of it. help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click the pencil at the bottom of your post (it will appear if you are logged in) and you can then delete the extra space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures of the family! I haven't seen Erica in a while! She looks great! Conner is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so jealous seeing all these pictures, I sure miss the family! Looks like a great trip, wish I could snuggle that cute little baby of yours. Erica looks great, I can't even count how long it's been since I've seen her. Oh, and you are a lucky lady to have a baby that nurses and takes a bottle... never been that lucky myself! I love your blog, thanks for doing it... so good to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete