Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 Months!

4 short months ago I gave birth to my love bug

At Conner's 4 month check up on Friday he weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz and 26 inches long. The doctor said he was tall( falling in the 90th percentile for height) and lean (50th percentile for weight). She smiled and said she wouldn't be suprised if he walked early. He is a very active baby boy! Also I am stressing out because we have to check in with her next month about the flat spot on Conner's head. She mentioned physical therapy and a helmet if it hasn't improved by then and now I have to do neck exercises with him so his neck gets stronger. He does not like neck stretches! All I could think about was when he gets older and looks at his baby pictures and gets after me for making him wear ridiculous head gear. Let's hope I don't have to deal with that!

3 comments:

  1. Man, time flies! I can't believe he is already 4 months, such a doll. Wish I could see him in person!

    P.S. Love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't decide if I do. This is trendy but I like more color. I picked it because I thought Conner's newborn picture would look good against it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece had to wear a helmet. It's annoying but he'll thank you in the long run if it comes to that :)

    ReplyDelete